Monday, August 3, 2009

Negative

Okay, enough of this type of bullcrap that I apparently have been recording in the blogosphere for the past few weeks. Don't worry audience, I have not actually been feeling all this crappy. There's so much good happening, too!!

1) More blogs! Check it out: http://whispertoaroar.pbworks.com It's a wiki about my research project. I don't know how many hits I'll get at this website, but I really want people to get excited about doing research projects! God, I'm such a nerd but I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

2) I'm going to be IRVINE bound next week! AHHHH! I'm so excited! I get to see some people that I've truly missed and whom my heart aches for. If everything goes well, I won't remember much of next weekend. YEEE

3) I really feel positive about who my friends are. Friends are the people who are excited to see you when you've been separated for a long time. And I really do think I have that in Irvine.

4) NO SCHOOL. NO MORE BEDTIMES. EXCELLENTE!

5) I think a lot of reading and knitting will be done for this last month that I'm here.

6) It feels nice to feel attractive. Especially when you don't feel like you are.

7) My family has taken on a fascination with my guinea pig that I've never thought possible. They love him. Yay <3

8) I'm so glad I have unlimited text. One of the few times this summer where I thought to myself, "Wow. Perfect timing!"

Okay, its late so I'm getting to bed soon. Toodles!

No comments: