Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Charming

After careful consideration, I think you are too much of it for your own good. In the two years I've known you, I never really saw you that way, though. You were always a little goofy and nerdy, but it took me a few years and the insistance of our mutual friend to make me realize that you really are this woman-attracting machine. We've been solely just friends, and plus I was dating, so I guess I was really just kind of blind to it. We bet that you can walk into any room and be able to charm the shit out of at least one female in it. But I think that your goofiness is part of what makes you so attractive. It puts girls off, makes them comfortable, and if anything, makes them laugh and wanting to come back for more.

And I think the fact that you're not aware of your charming-ness is hilarious. You already admitted your obliviousness to the females, so keep thinking that way! Too much of an ego is never favorable, or attractive.

You're a good guy and I think that any girl is lucky to have you (even though I'm rooting for a particular one, duh). I know this summer has been both rough but kind to you, so I hope that whoever is on your priority list works out :)

No comments: