Friday, July 24, 2009

Mood

I'm in a weird one right now. I don't know what's up. I should be really happy and relaxed, considering I took a nap today, but I don't know. I'm kind of restless and a bit tired so it's a weird combination. I don't know what to do with my energy, so I'm just going to write.

I'm officially senior standing. I'm getting really nervous that I won't be able to finish in time. I'm almost half done with both my majors, so it's just a matter of careful planning and not-failing and hopefully I'll be fine. I was looking at my transcripts today and they don't seem too bad... grad school is always at the back of my mind, and I really want my eventual $20,000 in student loans to be worth it and actually get into a good program.

If I spent all this time and effort and energy and end up going to some shitty second-rate grad program I'll shoot myself.

No comments: